Friday, April 15, 2011

Human Trampoline

Every year, I celebrate the return of the GREEN (even if I don't always blog about it).

This year it is indeed daffodils.
Though I enjoy bundling up, hot chocolate, and snowmen, the last few weeks of winter in Oberlin are a bummer for me.  The weather....is not my kind of weather.  From March 25th until April 12, the sky looked like this:

Blah.
Though the daffodils were blooming, all blooms were pointed down towards the ground.

The hyacinth are blooming too!
Okay, I'll admit April 10th was sunny but I had to be inside all day so it doesn't count.

Three days ago the sun came out.  It was like waking up from a two and a half week nap.  Energy!  Creativity!  Enthusiasm!  Here is what the sky looks like today:

!!!

Helloooooooooo, Spring!  I have missed you.  <3

Blog title based on the song Graceland by Paul Simon, which has been floating through my head all day.

1 comment:

Angel said...

Spring! It is already in the 90s in Texas.... we skipped spring and went straight to summer!